I’m a former web developer turned writer with 15+ years experience. I’ve designed, written and published numerous blogs, websites and e-books. I have written about enterprise security, business intelligence, content marketing, health, travel, finance and real estate. View Online Portfolio
I can make any difficult subject matter easy-to-understand and enjoyable to read. Excellent references, reasonable rates.
- Professional Blogging: Blog posts, adding a blog to an existing website, getting a new blog up and running with quality content.
- Website Content: Article writing, updating existing content on a website, adding a newsletter. Need a landing page for your sales funnel?
- E-Books: Writing, editing, formatting and publishing books.
- White Papers: Producing a white paper for your business or service – a high-quality marketing tool that lasts.
“I have worked with Molly on a number of assignments now and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Once assigned Molly gets to work straight away, asks some really great questions and comes back with suggestions to improve the end result. I look forward to working with her again soon.”
– Roger Wilks, Head of Operations and Delivery, SevenC3.
“Molly is a responsive and reliable writer. It’s been a pleasure to work with someone who researches effectively and takes on challenging writing topics. Along with her positivity and patience, I find that her wide skill set has turned her into a true asset to the team.”
– Michael Pasco, Digital Content Strategist for Zog Media.
Molly is a pleasure to work with. She is a wonderful writer and completes her assignments on time. I would highly recommend Molly for any of your writing needs.
– Sheryl Bahr, Co-owner of Video One Repair.
“I hired Molly online. I wanted a website and was unsure just how to go about it. I somehow clicked with Molly. What amazed me was her ability to hear what I wanted even when I was not sure. She took my thoughts and ideas and made them into an amazing site for me.”
“She was wonderful to work with as well.I needed a fair amount of hand holding trying to put concepts into reality, and she really helped me with this. And, I feel I got a great price as well. I love how she developed my site and her very insightful input along the way. I cannot recommend her enough!! thanks Molly!”
– John & Janaea Barnard, owners of Blue Whale Sail.
“Molly is a joy to work with. When she was freelancing as a travel writer several years ago, she wrote a few fine pieces for www.TransitionsAbroad.com on her travels with her son through South America, and they were unique, well-written, and adventurous.”
– Gregory Hubbs, Editor in Chief Transitions Abroad.
“I bought Molly’s South America Living website and could not be happier. She walked me through every step of how to work with WordPress, write new posts and helped me redesign the site to fit my style. Highly Recommend.”
– Andy Alexander, Former Advertising Executive.
Contact Me Today
What type of project do you need help with?